Retirement is just around the corner
Join us on Saturday December 7th between 10am-2pm
If you’re planning to retire in the new year, Mount Gilead estate could be your next move. Come and experience Sydney’s fastest growing lifestyle community during our community open day on Saturday December 7th from 10am. Mount Gilead Estate is just a 40 minute drive south-west of Sydney at 72 Glendower Street, Gilead. You’ll meet resident, tour of our open homes or enjoy a friendly round of golf on our exclusive residents-only golf course. You’ll also hear from our specialist home care team on the services available to assist you in your retirement at Mount Gilead Estate. To RSVP fill out the form at the bottom of this page, or join our event on Facebook. If you have any accessibility needs or further questions, please speak to Allina or Donna on 1300 686 122.
Here’s what you can expect on the day
- Take a golf cart tour of the Mount Gilead’s 53 acres of homes and facilities
- Meet our residents in the clubhouse and enjoy complimentary tea, coffee & snacks.
- Bring your clubs and tee-off over a friendly round of golf on Mount Gilead’s private 9 hole golf course
- Explore our open homes, which include a range of retirement living apartments, villas and our new assisted living apartments available in 2020.
- Chat with the RFBI Care at Home team to discuss your needs and the home care services available to all residents through Mount Gilead’s unique partnership with RFBI
- Discuss your retirement living options and home care needs with our friendly staff
over a tea or coffee.
Our partnership with RFBI
Mount Gilead Estate’s new partnership with the Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) will enable you to access home care services that are tailored to meet your specific needs without compromising your freedom. If you’re considering moving to Mount Gilead Estate, but require a little extra support, RFBI Care at Home can give you help when you need it – on your terms. RFBI staff will be on hand during the open day to answer your questions about home care services offered at Mount Gilead Estate.
Open Day Conditions
* RBFI Welcome Bonus – $10,000 worth of RFBI Care at Home services is available to purchasers of all new homes (apartments, villas and assisted living apartments) who make the required deposit during the open day period of December 7th – December 20th 2019. To secure your purchase a deposit is required – $1,000 for villas and $10,000 for all apartments. Please note, Mount Gilead’s Assisted Living apartments are available through expression of interest and are currently under construction with an anticipated completion in mid-2020.
You can attend our open day by clicking ‘going’ to our Facebook event or by registering using the form below. We’ll be sure to send you a reminder in the week before if you use this form. We look forward to meeting you.Submit