Village Open Day
Saturday June 15th – 10am-3pm
What does retirement at Mount Gilead Estate look like? Experience it for yourself at our annual Seniors Living open day on Saturday June 15th from 10am to 3pm at 72 Glendower Street, Gilead.
- Explore retirement living apartments, villas or find out about our new assisted living apartments that start from $232,000 & include a bonus $10k worth of home care services*
- Take a tour of the village facilities, meet residents in the clubhouse or tee off over a friendly round of golf on our private course.
- Attend a seminar on home care services available to all residents through RFBI
Care at Home. Seminars begin 11am & 1pm.
- Discuss your retirement living options and home care needs with our friendly staff
over morning tea.
Our partnership with RFBI
Mount Gilead Estate’s new partnership with the Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) will enable you to access home care services that are tailored to meet your specific needs without compromising your freedom. If you’re considering moving to Mount Gilead Estate, but require a little extra support, RFBI Care at Home can give you help when you need it – on your terms. RFBI staff will be on hand during the open day to answer your questions about home care services offered at Mount Gilead Estate.
Open Day Conditions
* $10,000 worth of home care services is available to purchasers of all homes (apartments, villas and assisted living units) who make the required deposit during the open day period of June 15th – June 30th 2019. Deposits required are $1,000 for villas and $10,000 for all apartments. Mount Gilead’s Assisted Living apartments are available through expression of interest and are currently under construction with an anticipated completion in late 2019.
You can attend our open day by clicking ‘going’ to our Facebook event or by registering using the form below. We’ll be sure to send you a reminder in the week before if you use this form. We look forward to meeting you.Submit