Refer a Friend Program
From March 1st 2020 Mount Gilead Estate will now reward residents who refer a successful apartment or villa sale. For every referral that converts to a new apartment or villa sale you’ll receive a commission of $500. We won’t contact them, however if they do get in touch with the sales team (via phone, website or e-mail) we’ll have their details to know they were referred by you. To ensure you’re eligible for your commission please follow the steps below carefully :
1. Complete referral form
Complete the referral form below with valid contact details for each friend you’re referring.
2. Let your friend know
As a courtesy, we suggest you let this person know you’ve referred them and that you’re eligible for a commission.
3. We’ll advise you of your pending commission
When the person you’ve nominated has deposited we’ll advise you of your pending commission subject to the sale being completed.
4. Your commission will be paid
You’ll be notified 14 days after property settlement that your commission is ready to be paid to your nominated bank account. Referral Program Conditions
- The referral program period runs from March 1st 2020 – December 31st 2020 unless withdrawn earlier.
- Commission is payable on new apartment & villa sales only.
- The referral must complete their sale by December 31st 2020 for commission to be payable.
- The referral must be completed via this online form. Printing or e-mailing this form will not be accepted.
- In the event two residents refer the same person, only one commission is paid which will be to the person who submitted this referral form first (Note – all referral forms are date & time stamped on submission).
- The commission fee is payable to an Australian bank account in the referees name. No cash, credit or other form of payment is possible.
- You must be a current resident of Mount Gilead Estate to be eligible to participate in the referral program.
- All tax responsibilities related to this commission are the responsibility of the recipient.
- The final arbitrar in the event a dispute arises is audit firm PKF.